Short and tight, off the shoulder and elegant, or fairytale princess? Whatever your dream wedding dress looks like, we want to you to look your best inside of it. As you get ready for your big day, make Dr. Lee an essential part of your wedding team. With a little plastic surgery, you can look radiant and feel confident as you walk down the aisle.
What Procedures Will Get My Body Wedding Dress Ready?
Your body is the framework that displays your beautiful wedding dress. The better you look without clothing, the better you’ll look in that dress. These procedures will help shape, sculpt, and discover your perfect curves:
- Tummy Tuck- If you’ve had children, you may have a “mommy tummy”. Many women complain that they look slightly pregnant, even when they aren’t. The solution is a tummy tuck. We’ll remove excess skin and fat and tighten up your abdominal muscles. This procedure provides dramatic results and is best saved until you’ve finished bearing children. It isn’t the right fit for every bride.
- Liposuction– Stubborn fat? If diet and exercise aren’t enough to eliminate your love handles, liposuction may be the solution. This procedure removes unwanted fat cells through small incisions. Results are long lasting. Although you can still gain weight, you’ll always have fewer fat cells in the treated area.
- Brazilian Butt Lift- As you walk down the aisle, wedding guests will admire you front both the front and the back. Get your booty ready! A Brazilian butt lift transfers fat from areas with excess into the buttocks. This enhances curves, adds volume, and defines your shape. Results are long lasting.
- Breast Augmentation- Get the cleavage you need to fill out your wedding dress. Breast augmentation places an implant into the breasts. This increases breast volume and enhances breast shape.
How Soon Before My Wedding Should I Schedule Plastic Surgery?
Time is your friend! If you’re considering pre-wedding plastic surgery, come in as soon as you can, even if your wedding is still a year or two away. Most plastic surgery results are long lasting, so you can definitely plan ahead. Coming in early gives you plenty of time to heal and to get your dress altered so it fits like a glove. At a minimum, here are basic recovery timelines for top body shaping procedures:
- Tummy Tuck- 6 weeks to full recovery, but more time is optimal.
- Liposuction– 6 weeks to full recovery, but can take up to a year for all the swelling to resolve.
- Brazilian Butt Lift- 8 weeks before you should sit directly on your buttocks.
- Breast Augmentation- Fully healed at about 6 weeks, but it can take a few months for your implants to soften and settle.
A few months is enough time to see results before your wedding day, but if you have longer, come in sooner. It is always better to give yourself a generous recovery window before a big event like a wedding.
If wedding bells are ringing in your future, come see us. We’ll help you discover a better body for your big day.