You love your children, but what about that post-baby body? Many women are unhappy with changes to their bodies after pregnancy and childbirth. The solution is simple: a Mommy Makeover. Dr. Lee can help you restore your body to its pre-baby appearance (or even better!). You can love your babies and your body, too.
Get Your Body Back After Baby—How a Mommy Makeover Can Help
Most women experience changes to their bodies after pregnancy, but these changes aren’t the same for everyone. What changes did you experience? A Mommy Makeover can help.
- Stretch Marks– The rapid expansion of the abdomen during pregnancy often leads to stretch marks. A tummy tuck can’t remove all stretch marks, but it may remove some, especially those in the lower abdomen.
- Loose Abdominal Skin– Do you have stretched out, loose skin in the abdominal area? A tummy tuck removes this excess skin to restore a flattened appearance to your mid-section.
- Stretched Out Abdominal Wall– Many women experience a separation of their abdominal muscles after pregnancy. A tummy tuck corrects this separation for a flatter, tighter tummy.
- Sagging Breasts– Breast changes are common after pregnancy. A breast lift can correct sagging and restore the breasts to a more youthful position. A breast lift is often paired with breast augmentation.
- Loss of Breast Volume– Breast augmentation can restore lost volume in the breasts. Breast augmentation can be performed on its own or paired with a breast lift.
- Stubborn Fat Deposits– Liposuction can remove stubborn fat deposits from the abdomen and other areas. Restore sexy curves!
Customized to You
Pregnancy affects each woman differently, so your Mommy Makeover will be custom-designed to target your problem areas. The most common procedures are a tummy tuck (abdominoplasty), liposuction, and breast surgery. These can be performed on their own or in any combination. Dr. Lee will make some treatment recommendations during your consultation to help you target your problem areas. You can pick and choose which procedures you’re most interested in.
Am I a Good Candidate for a Mommy Makeover?
If you’ve experienced changes to your body due to pregnancy and childbirth, you may be a good candidate for a Mommy Makeover. Schedule a consultation with Dr. Lee to discuss your medical history and determine if surgery is a good fit for you. A Mommy Makeover is a dramatic transformation, but we do recommend that you wait until you’ve finished having children to schedule yours. The changes made are often reversed with subsequent pregnancies. Wait until you’ve finished bearing children and breastfeeding to ensure that your results last a lifetime.
Call and schedule your Mommy Makeover consultation with Dr. Lee today.