Unfortunately, too many patients in the Denver area find it difficult to find an effective acne treatment which resolves their acne condition. Acne is the most prominent skin disorder around, affecting over 60 million Americans, touching all ages and skin types. It leaves many patients seeking an effective treatment which will result in a clear and radiant complexion.
The is why board-certified plastic surgeon, Dr. Ben Lee, offers Isolaz. This advanced acne treatment provides quick results which:
- Significantly decrease the number of acne spots.
- Diminishes dead skin cells, oil, and blackheads.
- Decreases pore size.
- Smooths skin texture.
With these benefits, Isolaz is an effective option in the fight against acne.
What is Isolaz?
The Isolaz acne treatment system is the only FDA approved laser procedure which combines a painless laser and vacuum system to unclog and purify your skin pores. The vacuum will completely extract oil and dead skin cells from the pores or raise them to the surface where they can be drawn out manually.
Regardless of age or skin type, our Isolaz acne system is an effective, state-of-the-art treatment which delivers clear and clean skin.
What Does it Treat?
Isolaz acne treatments resolve all forms of acne. From small bumps which never mature to pimples, blackheads, fully developed pimples, or cystic acne, Isolaz can help you.
Isolaz can treat all body parts including the arms, back, and chest.
Why is Acne Most Prevalent on the Back, Chest, and Face?
Because our bodies have more sebaceous glands on the back, neck, shoulders, and face, acne is most prevalent in those areas. The sebaceous glands are responsible for producing sebum which causes unwelcome acne concerns.
How does Isolaz work?
Acne is the result of skin unable to naturally provide proper exfoliation. Rather than removing dying and dead skin cells, the acne patient’s skin cells remain inside the opening of the skin’s pores. This clogging forms little plugs which create the formation of pimples, whiteheads, and blackheads.
The Isolaz system utilizes light therapy and suction to unclog acne prone pores.
Vacuum – the Isolaz treatment system produces suction which helps free and extract excess oil, blackheads, dirt, and dead skin cells.
Light Therapy – During a vacuuming process, Pulses of LED light will destroy acne-causing bacteria and promote quick healing. This light technology will also decrease or eliminate the production of sebum from the sebaceous glands, preventing future acne breakouts.
To summarize, Isolaz’s technology initiates a triple-pronged approach by:
- Extracting dead skin cells and impurities out of the skin.
- Decreasing oil production.
- Killing acne-causing bacteria.
No acne can withstand this triple-punch combination.
What Should I Expect?
- Pre-Treatment – We moisten your skin with water before applying the Isolaz Treatment attachment. No anesthetic is necessary as the treatment is quite tolerable.
- During Treatment – After we apply the Isolaz attachment to your skin, you will feel a warm, comfortable sensation repeatedly over the treatment area. Patients describe the feeling like a warm massage.
- After Treatment – When your Isolaz treatment is complete, you may resume your normal activities immediately. You will not suffer any light sensitivities after treatment and can go about your daily routine.
How Long Does Isolaz Take?
Isolaz treatment duration varies but facial treatments last between 45 minutes to an hour. It’s safe to estimate an hour to allow enough time for check-in and pre-treatment applications.
Who Are Isolaz Candidates
Candidates are patients of any age and skin type looking for a suitable treatment for acne and who want to enjoy a clear and fresh complexion.
- Clinical studies show 85% of patients receiving Isolaz treatment experience clearer skin.
- Isolaz studies reveal immediate results within 24-48 hours, including immediate flattening and drying of blemishes and a reduced redness
- 64% of acne patients who don’t respond to other laser treatments, oral medications, or topical creams, or ointments report better than a 75% acne clearance following an Isolaz treatment
- Patients had an 88% clearance of inflammatory acne, nodular, comedonal, postular, and papular acne after receiving Isolaz treatments.
Find Acne Relief Today
To enjoy the clinically proven results which most Isolaz patients receive, schedule a consultation with Dr. Ben Lee today. We are committed to helping our Denver neighbors enjoy the pleasure of having a clear and glowing skin presence today and every day.