Men are turning to plastic surgery to enhance their physical appearance and reduce the signs of aging. Recently, we have been seeing an increase in male plastic surgery and the specific procedures they are selecting. Denver Aesthetic Surgery created the below infographic that contains the 5 most popular plastic surgery procedures for men. For more information on these procedures, or to schedule a consultation, please contact Dr. Ben Lee.
- Liposuction – This procedure easily removes stubborn fat from one or more areas of the body to improve body contours and reduce bulk.
- Breast Reduction – This procedure can treat enlarged male breasts by removing excess breast tissue.
- Nose Surgery – Rhinoplasty, also known as “nose job”, can improve facial feature proportions by balancing nose shape and size.
- Eyelid Surgery – Blepharoplasty can refresh the appearance of the eyes by lifting the upper eyelids and reducing bagginess in the lower eyelids.
- Facelift – A facelift can improve the signs of aging by lifting loose, sagging facial skin.