Fall is here! Which means snow is not far behind and the fun things you are able to do outside are limited. The good news is that you have more time to explore new, fun places in Denver! Dr. Lee put together this list of 5 great places in Denver to escape the cold and have some winter fun. Check out the places below if you’re looking for a new place to shop, eat or relax!
- The Woodhouse Day Spa is a “destination” experience where you can enjoy a glass of wine with a massage, facial and mani-pedi.
- Sous Le Lit is a source of shopping inspiration where you can buy unique, high-quality clothing and jewelry.
- The Seasoned Chef is a cooking school that gives home and recreational cooks and opportunity to learn, cook and eat.
- Novo Coffee is an independent roastery that takes coffee seriously, using vintage Vittoria machines to make delicious cups.
- DJ’s Cafe is a beloved neighborhood diner that serves your favorite foods for breakfast, brunch and lunch.